For the filling
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 3 cooking apples wild foraged if possible peeled, cored and cut into small slices
- 80g/2¾oz light brown sugar
- Jar of Almighty Cashew Caramello
For the topping
- 175g self-raising flour
- 75g coconut palm sugar
- 75g vegan spread
- Drizzle of agave syrup
- Tbl oats
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Peel core and slice apples thinly then place into an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle over half a teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tsp of coconut palm sugar then drizzle with cashew caramello (the amount is up to you... How caramelloey do you want it?)
- Make crumble – get plain flour, coconut palm sugar, vegan margarine and make into a fine crumbly mixture with fingertips. Mix in some oats and sprinkle in another half teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Cover apple with crumble topping.
- Then drizzle with agave syrup.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the apples are totally soft.