- 50% almond flour or nut flour of your choice
- 50% ground flax seed
- A good dashing of cacao powder
- Handful of chopped nuts, we use cashews and walnuts.
- Some dried fruit, we use raisins
- Some fresh berries of choice, we use raspberries and strawberries
- Splash of liquid sweetener of your choice, we use honey
- Splash of nut milk to make it a paste but not in any way runny.
For the Filling
- Chopped banana pieces
- Dolop of Cashew Caramelloor any Almighty Nut butter (put it in the fridge and it will solidify)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and put a piece of baking paper on a flat tray.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in food processor but you could totally do this by hand.
- Take mixture and with wet hands (so it doesn’t stick) form into a pate shape with hands
- Press in a dollop of cashew caramello and place a banana piece on this.
- Cover with more mixture and form into a ball and place balls on baking tray
- Bake for 12 mins